Surprise run...

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Surprise run...

Post by Prof » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Yesterday 31st Jan I called a couple of new chopper riders I have dug out of the woodwork, gave them a call, not expecting a good result but was pleasantley surprised to get 3 riders along with myself gave us a total of three choppers and one bagger along with my pillion Lucie a French Canadian visiting our home. A magnificent ride to catch up with another member Ken, his build is stalled at the moment, only took wrong turns 3 or 4 times, just to add to the adventure, a great catchup with many more to come if I can keep on the ball, A visit to a mates shed has given me hope of things to come, now to try and add the photo's, wish me luck.

Our mighty choppers...

Shed visit after the ride...
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Surprise run...

Post by Prof » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:25 pm

Terrific Gerry. Good to see you getting together with some chopper jocks. Nice choppers by the way. S&S Knuckle is very cool...
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Great to see some pictures coming out of WA, very cool.
8) 8) 8)
Youngblood

Tri4

Post by Tri4 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Thanks Guys, there will be news from some surprising projects coming your way shortly I will master the photo situation soon, I hope. Stay tuned!!

El Skitzo

Post by El Skitzo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:23 am

I remember seeing that Kwaka in the Amen frame for sale a couple years back on Gumtree, and regret it everyday that I didn't just spring for it.

Such a cool bike, and great to see it in these pics out and about
'65 Triumph Chopper (project)
'64 Triumph Chopper (project)

Tri4

Post by Tri4 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:00 am

Hey El Skitzo, I hope your project is on track, yeah the bike is well known around Perth and has changed hands a few times, I think good value for what he received, and has a few plans to make it his own, as we all seem to do,.
I have just spent 30 hours giving my Triumph a bit of a tidy-up, 30 hours because everything we touched turned to the 'proverbial' finally finished at 1am ready to head home then,,,,,,, everything worked, except the starter,, broken wire inside the handlebars, finally found my bed at 9.45, and now I am in trouble because I'v been grumpy all day, a couple of days with more sleep then ???!

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”