Choppers Australia calendar date issue

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

El Skitzo

Choppers Australia calendar date issue

Post by El Skitzo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi people

Just a heads up that if you've just turned your Choppers Australia calendar to April (which would be showing Rob's white and red XS650), just be warned that the dates on the calendar itself are incorrect!

Sunday the 1st is correct, but then Monday jumps to the 3rd instead of being the 2nd, and you'll then noticed that the 8th is shown against Saturday and Sunday. The rest of the month looks ok from there.

An April fool's joke Prof?
65 Triumph Chopper (project)

El Skitzo

Re: Choppers Australia calendar date issue

Post by El Skitzo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Actually I stand corrected, the rest of April has the same issue.

Saturdays and Sunday have repeated dates, and the rest of the week is out by a day :shock: :lol:
65 Triumph Chopper (project)

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Choppers Australia calendar date issue

Post by Prof » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Henry's just found problems too... can't hardly believe it as it dates were double checked. I was having a lot of trouble with my computer network at the time. I wonder if corrections went unsaved because the network dropped out at the crucial moments. Someone said a couple of the other months have problems too. Damn... first time I've made mistakes on them. I'll get some correct paper and print corrected date pages for anyone who wants them.

Very, very sorry about that.

Call, email or txt me so I know who wants them.

0428 562 554, andrew@choppersaustralia.com
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”