Diggers were popularised by Arlen and Cory Ness in the mid seventies. They were primarily set up for quick straight line drags between on and off ramps. Frames were flimsy and they were low, long and heavily raked and usually set up for rider only. this was a major departure from the classic cruisin' chopper. Please load your pics of diggers max 800 x 600
Moderators: pommychopper, Squirt
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5523
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:24 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:01 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
Return to Diggers off the net...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest