Chopaweeza Motorcycles Motorcycles - NSW

Importations services and imported bikes, frames, front ends, wheels, motors and other parts...

Chopaweeza Motorcycles Motorcycles - NSW

Postby chopaweeza » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:45 am

Been away for some time . We opened a month ago . A week later my wife's cancer finally claimed her and all that entails .

The Showroom is much like a Factory Outlet for our Import Business . We have a workshop and are in the process of separating a top quality mechanic & fabricator from where he works now . Have a steady stream of used spares , used late model Harleys , used older bikes and some crazy trade in's too .

So . The Import business is still functioning and going strong . The showroom is open for business and my aladin's cave of hard to find spares has for the most part been moved into the shop . We do buy Classic Japanese Bikes , we do buy/sell used spares , we sell bikes on Consignment , we do trade in's and we will be offering full workshop including fabrication & paint when Toddy starts with us .

Chopaweeza Motorcycles is located at Unit 6 , 70 Bells Line of Road , North Richmond , NSW - 02 4571 3994
We are open 9-5 Mon-Fri and 08.30- 3pm Saturday . Mention the forum and I'll see what I can do on the deal
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com
chopaweeza

Re: Chopaweeza Motorcycles Motorcycles - NSW

Postby Bearcx » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 am

*#@** mate. So sorry to hear about your missus. My condolences.

Good to hear the shop is up and running. Hope you can secure the tradies you're after. Bear. (CX)
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.
Bearcx

Postby Pygmy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am

my best wishes on your loss and hope all is going well with new shop, hang in there champ. pygmy
Two speeds... flat out and stop
Pygmy

Postby neale » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Sorry to hear the news, hope you guys will be OK.
Neale
'85 XV1000 with some mods, getting there
'86 XT600Z, going under the knife ASAP
neale

Postby chopaweeza » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm

My late wife took two years to die and you get used to the idea they will not be there . Few knew that when I had the opening day the doctors had told me she would be coming home to die and she died a week later . I have mourned and now I've moved on with my life . I have a multi-national company to run , a new showroom , extra employees and all that adds up to being pretty busy . I have no time to curl up crying or for self pity . My staff need to know that the company will have the pays in on time and will be the career they hoped so I have more then just me to worry about .

Live life every day . Don't stress the little things . Do what you love . Thats what I do now and how my life now works .

The Chopaweeza Motor Group is growing and is expanding . We work hard , play hard and like Cup Cakes with sprinkles . So if you are in the neighbourhood drop by for a sticky beak and bring your wallet as I have some wicked parts you will want .

Wayne Johnson
Grand Poohbah and CEO
Chopaweeza Motor Group
Chopaweeza Enterprises
www.chopaweeza.com
chopaweeza

Postby Happosai » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Love your attitude Wayne, sorry for your loss and all the best for your bussiness endevours

Hap
I used to be Vague...................Now I'm not so sure
Happosai

Postby Tex » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Like many other long-term contributors and lurkers on here, I have watched the "evolution" of Chopaweeza over the years. From the times of sleepless nights during the Chopper Build-Off , to being run over by a prospective car buyer, to times when tolerance of others was minimal and the "site censors" had to step in, etc etc.. Its been a hell of a read and a good journey.
So it's pleasing to see Chopaweeza Motor Group with its own premises, staff and business plan, and Wayne as the CEO, now growing & expanding into a competitive business on the Motorbike scene. Good luck with your future plans.

Respect.
Tex

Return to Chopaweeza Enterprises