Quality motor Trimming and Seat Building (Adelaide)

Lists of useful components and suppliers for building your chopper. Businesses are requested not to use this forum to advertise them selves. Such posts will be removed...

Moderator: Prof

SimonJ18

Quality motor Trimming and Seat Building (Adelaide)

Post by SimonJ18 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:07 am

Hi Guys.. I know of a good Trimmer and realised i havent posted it in the Forums, my appologies!

"Cool Trimming" Custom Cars, Rods, Bikes, Boats.

Unit 8/460 Main North Road (Behind Sprint Auto Parts)

Brian Murphy 83597220

Brian has an excellent eye for detail and is a very efficent, creative craftsman, he has done work on many show bikes, and his business has had a feature write up in Feb06 Heavy Duty magazine. Examples of his work can be viewed at his premises, he has trimmed many show bikes including Doc's Old Skool New School Harley Springer from Heavy Duty magazine and other show bikes built at Pro Street and Hyperformance Cycles.

I am personally dealing with Brian at the moment and we are designing a king n queen seat for my Honda Chop, i have found his advice and experience outstanding and he is a friendly person to deal with.

I believe he will be Sponsoring Choppers Australia shortly in the near future, another good reason to become a C.A member!!

Return to “Suggested Components & Suppliers”