Girls wanted!

A place for the girl friends, wives of riders or women riders to chat....
Rilda

Girls wanted!

Post by Rilda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey fellas... Please pass on that we need some more girls on the site. Did I hear said that the first eight get a free trip to Disneyland... well maybe not... but I'm sure we can create some chat that will outdo any man!
Come on girls, start posting.

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 pm

first 8 get a free cheesecake?
I am blond

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

or pavlova?

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 pm

...with lots of fresh fruit and yoghurt... wow I'm in on this!!! Come on fellas... if you want your other half to be happy you're into bikes... tell them to join in the party!

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:32 pm

oh yeah and fellas if you are nice enough to do that your missus may even stop nagging you . :D
I am blond

KeithinSB

Hi this is Tiffani, Tiff-O, Keithin Sb wife,

Post by KeithinSB » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:39 am

Hi this is Tiffani, Tiff-O, Keithin Sb wife
I am trying to log in, I am member number 1941, I would like to change my email address info, I don't use the account that I use to sign up here with anymore, can you please change it to pinkbikerchick21@yahoo.com please, so I can start commenting.. Thanks, Tiffani
Ride it like you can fix it.

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Hello Tiffani,
nice to meet you
I am blond

leatheroo

Post by leatheroo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

hi girls....the more the merrier (spelling??) Leatheroo here...aka caroline
anyone coming to the Bike tattoo and hotrod show? Breakwater hotel in Geelong...Gates open at 12 sat19/02

DOA

Post by DOA » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:39 pm

quick change back into my female disguise.
bra knickers short skirt and crop top... mmmmm very chic. lol.

hey rilda. wots going on here. 4 people of the darlink persuasion in one thread. now you know all us manly men will feel threatened by this. just who will get us a beer while on our comps trolling the forum. not to mention this will spread throughout our blokey bloke macho threads and like the bathroom there will be femenine touches left everywhere.

ahhhh what the hey. go for it girls get out there and rattle a few threads the boys will love the attention. there are no silly questions or opinions just silly answers.

im glad to see the girltalk thread / section comming alive.
cheers doa-ette.
ride like you stole ya bike.
love like you will only ever do it once.
live like your a different age.

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi Leatheroo nice to meet you.
I have admired some of the items you made they are just beautyfull

No sorry not going to that, to far for me
I am blond

Tiff-O

Hello from California

Post by Tiff-O » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 am

Hello, nice to meet you too..I wish I got to meet more of you when we were over there for the Mega Ride of 09..
Sorry I have been a stranger, facebook is taking over my computer.. I have to break the chain...
So have you ladies been doing any summer riding? It's winter here right now and we have only gotten in a few rides since the new year.. It seems that we have only ridin to our favorite biker bar, Where I have ran into old friends, I wonder if they are stalking me thru facebook?
Thanks for fixing my email and password.. I missed you guys.. Tiff-O
Ride it like you love it

2005 Pink Sporty
1975 CB 550/4 Chopped

latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 am

I'm riding a 250 cc scooter atm everyday to work. Not sure if that counts, but i am having a blast. I decided that i was learing on a scooter then swap over when I have a bit of confidence to a bike. the bike is just about finished with the partial resto we are doing o soon i am swapping over.
Not sure what will happen to my scooter Doa has a strange look in his face when he sees it parked in the back yard. I swear he has flashes of a chopped scooter in front of his eyes
I am blond

Tiff-O

Post by Tiff-O » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 am

I have a chopped scooter too.. Ok it's not mine, but it's here at the ranch.
so much fun to ride, it's not street legal here, luckily we have a long driveway and I ride it to check the mail, um post.. I love riding it..

Keep riding, baby steps are good, start with one, work up to bigger, plus it help that when you are done you can ride everything, not just your own bike..
Ride it like you love it

2005 Pink Sporty
1975 CB 550/4 Chopped

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am

I don't know if you fellas opened your eyes to the cheesecake and pavlova and told the girls... something is working!
Welcome Caroline and Tiffani... (and the other girls who are looking - we'd like to hear from you too!)

Thanks DOA for your encouragement.

Scooter sounds more my style. I have my motorbike licence as well as my heavy rigid truck licence... don't dare either! LOL

I'm happy on the back with Andrew... my queen seat is so comfy that I have been known to catch up on some sleep. We plan to get intercom one day so we can converse while we ride, instead of tapping each other and pointing at the landscape!

Rilda

Post by Rilda » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:49 pm

A rare event thanks to Paul's tricks (asked me to hold the scooter one day), but Andrew is fixing up a 125 Honda for me...

Return to “Girls talk”