Cooking breakfast

All Posts relevant to the Mega Ride in here please!!
Ol Fart

Cooking breakfast

Post by Ol Fart » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

I was making breakfast this morning, cooking eggs and I thought of Big John.
John manned the BBQ here while when both groups went through and insisted on making the eggs "just so"
I was trying to work the same magic with my eggs.
I havent heard from him since he left from Colac, can anyone give me his handle in this forum?
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

pommychopper
Site Admin

Re: Cooking breakfast

Post by pommychopper » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 am

Ol Fart wrote:I was making breakfast this morning, cooking eggs and I thought of Big John.
John manned the BBQ here while when both groups went through and insisted on making the eggs "just so"
I was trying to work the same magic with my eggs.
I havent heard from him since he left from Colac, can anyone give me his handle in this forum?
Johno!!

johno

Post by johno » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:40 pm

at least his not thinking of me when he goes to bed

My Mega ride hasnt finnished yet, the bikes in sydney ,getting the stator rewound and some fork seals (brother ownes bike shop) im going to fly to Syd on the 21st and take another week to get back to brisbane

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 pm

... and post my trickle charger home!
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

Spokes

Post by Spokes » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 pm

hehehehehehehehehe
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST

johno

Post by johno » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:29 pm

why do u need to charge the battery on the victory :lol:

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:56 pm

No, the Honda, pet.
750/4 Sonic chopper.

Spokes

Post by Spokes » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:32 pm

yeah John Boy Send it back to him so he can charge the Honda Battery and then ride it up here so we can show him the awesome hospitality that he and Donna showed us.
It'll be cool to ride around with more Honda choppers.
:-)
And an excuse for me to buy Bulk beer. :-)
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST

johno

Post by johno » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 pm

it would be a good excuse to have some more of the Mexican beer

Return to “Mega Ride 2009”