Have a read

All Posts relevant to the Mega Ride in here please!!

Have a read

Postby pommychopper » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm

If you have a copy of "The Horse" issue 85 read George the Painters story on page 18 with the Mega Ride in your mind.
I thought there was some very interesting points by a bloke who rides a hell of a lot!!

Cheers all :D
pommychopper
Site Admin

Postby Chucky » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:49 pm

True, I always read his reports and they're always full of breakdowns and interesting stories relating to their repairs.

Shaun, d'you know of any links to Simons Millenium ride? That'd make for a good read too.
Chucky

Postby Ol Fart » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Read anything from GTP.
I just read the issue with tattoo Betty on the cover, issue #90, and the whole issue was to do with a cross country ride and gathering called the smoke out, should be mandatory reading for those about to embark on a long trip on a rickety scoot.
Puts your mind in the right frame of
The latest issue of greazy kulture just hit the deck as well.
Not long now girls !!
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au
Ol Fart

Return to Mega Ride 2009