All Posts relevant to the Mega Ride in here please!!
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:12 pm
- Location: Wattagan NSW
Hi, You said,
... so you can check out my 1st test footage on the following link http://www.vholdr.com/my-vholdr
[/url] you'll come to
"sorry can't find page" but just click on the "Home page" and type in "Bobbazooki" and it will come up .....
Well I tried that and putting Bobbazooki in the Search space found an image of your video but clicking on that presents a window but no video.
Just the words that "this text will be replaced" ??
It's not about the Bling /:~)>
Well maybe a bit !
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 am
- Location: Macquarie fields, NSW
great , should get some really goood footage
2010 triumph america
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5759
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Very clear picture. Should do well. Spokes going around are a bit different!
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:43 am
- Location: Queensland
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
Good quality, bike sounds cool.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.