Paint jobs and moulding on chopper tanks, frames and helmets. Paintings & sketches that express show the many aspects of owning and riding a chopper... Also sculpture... Max size 550 wide, 60,000bytes please... and remember we're G rated...
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: North-Eastern suburbs- Adelaide
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 pm
- Location: Sydney NSW Australia
Look fantastic, great job.
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
Awesome work, Kev.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:58 am
- Location: Rutherford,NSW
I admire good work and that is awesome ...good stuff
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 6016
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Very nice... not something I would try... black and white line drawings are about my limit.
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:37 pm
- Location: Mallabula (Port Stephens ) NSW
Ride Hard Live Free
Twisties seperate the men from the boys
FarRider 413 "IT'S JUST A ROAD"
2 x XJ750RL , 4 x XJ900 , XS650 , XV1000 TR1,VN1500 Classic.