N S W MUSHTER 2013

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
ol_750

Re: N S W MUSHTER 2013

Post by ol_750 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 am

8) Looks like I'd better get a badge organised 8)
Ride Hard Live Free
Twisties seperate the men from the boys
FarRider 413 "IT'S JUST A ROAD"
2 x XJ750RL , 4 x XJ900 , XS650 , XV1000 TR1,VN1500 Classic.

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 pm

I'll have one
It's not about the Bling /:~)>
Well maybe a bit !

xsive

Post by xsive » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:01 pm

couple for me uncle andrew :)
If anyone wants us to get refreshements or giggle juice for you and have it at the mushter give me a bell and we will purchase it for ya at the discount botlo in maitland save a trying to carry it on ya cycle :)
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

xsive

Post by xsive » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 pm

xsive wrote:ok guys to save our hosts any dramas we have decided that wife and i will bring along the kitchen truck and we can all chip in and have a go with our tucker when numbers are confirmed closer to the mushter i will gather the quantaties of said food stuffs and bring them along. also hopfully i will have the new skewer bbq s opporational and bring a couple of units along for a cook up and appraisal last year was good with us all getting in and having a go and no body was burdened with doing it all .any objections to this feel free to comment .allthough it will be met with deaf ears :) ahh wonderful living in a demorcratic society isnt it :roll: as before we will split the cost price of the goods between us.
so far i make it
donnal and anne
tex
pygmy
lowie
nigel and kerry
myself -leanne and kids(again)
cromag
phil
andrew and judy
chris
neal
dale 69
pete ?
harry?
fitz and kathy ?
a couple from mexico?
Cheers

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:22 pm

xsive wrote:
xsive wrote:ok guys to save our hosts any dramas we have decided that wife and i will bring along the kitchen truck and we can all chip in and have a go with our tucker when numbers are confirmed closer to the mushter i will gather the quantaties of said food stuffs and bring them along. also hopfully i will have the new skewer bbq s opporational and bring a couple of units along for a cook up and appraisal last year was good with us all getting in and having a go and no body was burdened with doing it all .any objections to this feel free to comment .allthough it will be met with deaf ears :) ahh wonderful living in a demorcratic society isnt it :roll: as before we will split the cost price of the goods between us.
so far i make it
donnal and anne
tex
pygmy
lowie
nigel and kerry
cromag
phil
andrew and judy
chris
neal
dale 69
pete ?
harry?
fitz and kathy ?
a couple from mexico?
Cheers
As per previous post
You could probably add ...
Jim Perry (Li'll johnny's balast)
Gary Bianco (Li'll Johnny's major donor Uncle)
Well maybe a bit !

xsive

Post by xsive » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:49 pm

xsive wrote:
so far i make it
donnal and anne
tex
pygmy
lowie
nigel and kerry
cromag
phil
andrew and judy
chris
neal
dale 69
jim
garry
pete ?
harry?
fitz and kathy ?
a couple from mexico?
Cheers
its all happening finaly getting some hands up as possitives

lowie

Post by lowie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Could you say that one more time Steve ?

xsive

Post by xsive » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm

i have to keep editing the original post b quoting as it wont let me change to the list as people are added i will tr remove the offensive part :roll: and just have a list to add too

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Like this Steve ? Just quote the list then remove the [quote and [/quote] tags

Donnal and Anne
Tex
Pygmy
Lowie
Nigel and Kerry
Steve -Leanne and kids(again)
Cromag
Phil
Andrew and Judy
Chris
Neal
Dale 69
Jim
Garry
Pete ?
Harry?
Fitz and Kathy ?
a couple from mexico?
Well maybe a bit !

Neo Dutch

Post by Neo Dutch » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:29 am

Has anyone made a FartBook page for this. There are plenty of FB communities that might be keen on attending, or at least heading up for a ride through the countryside.
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:36 am

Re Fartbook page see my post about 10 posts ago
XSChop wrote: As suggested some time ago I went ahead and made up a Facebook Event for the Mushter.
https://www.facebook.com/events/211963582289099/
Doesn't give away the address or much else but it is a way people can register if they are coming or not etc.
I don't expect it will lead to anything much but worth a try to see how it goes.
So far not a single non invited person seems to have stumbled on it.
I set it up under the MAATES page (because you have to set it up under someone and CA doesn't have a Facebook page that I know of)
But that doesn't mean it's a MAATES event (Donal) just that it had to be set up under someone.
Well maybe a bit !

78gold

Post by 78gold » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi All,
Don't want to put a dampner on proceedings but I hope we are all remembering that this is held at the private property of a member of this forum.

I am not sure that facebook is the right place to be advertising this event, I do not think that we are after 100's of people turning up that no one knows.

I may be wrong (I am sure its happened before I just cant recollect a time at the moment) but this is a CA event for CA riders and some friends. I personally wouldn't be inviting anyone I wouldn't vouch for out of respect to our Hosts.

Those of you that have been to previous Mushters will know how accommodating our Hosts are but I would not like to see this event cancelled or not to happen in the future due to taking this for granted.
They open their property and hospitality to us and it is why this mushter has always been held in a great atmosphere with like minded individuals and very little of the Bull#$@% that can happen.

Basically I am saying that I hope our Hosts are comfortable with the way this is being arranged/advertised and that people are running things past them before advertising this Mushter elsewhere than on this forum.

Now I will get back in me shell.

Ride Safe
Nigel
Nigel
78 Gold

Neo Dutch

Post by Neo Dutch » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Don't worry Nige, 27 thousand people will accept an invite but 3 may actually show up.
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Yep obviously Nigel that is the point with a Facebook Event
Seems it's not possible to make a Private one ! At least it wouldn't let me.
Very happy to take it down if the feeling is that there is a problem.
However, as I said in my earlier post, there has not yet been ONE person join the event who wasn't invited by myself.
And even of those I have invited (previously attended) only two have accepted.

But even if some stranger did join the event they won't know where it's at unless one of us tells them.
The address is simply Belford NSW which is way down the road from Donal and Anne's place.

So for now I see it as an Experiment which can be taken down at any time and doesn't give away the location.

What is it an experiment in.
1/. To see if the people who have suggested a Facebook Event page were right and it would be of any use to anyone.
2/. To see if it might help us meet some new interesting like minded people.
3/. To allow a place which facilitates a list of who is and isn't going and to diseminate information other than by this forum.
Oh and some other stuff I suppose ...
Well maybe a bit !

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:53 pm

ok boys I am the one responsible for stirring the pot, but it was only done to get some of the so called chopper aust members to get off, their ars---s and commit to actually going for a ride, but over the last three years they seem to come up with every excuse under the sun. the dig was for our members only, not for mobs of outsiders who we don't know , I appreciate phills and neos input to get numbers up but as nigel said it is private home of members so I think members and family and friends only, hope this doesn't offend any body. ps the numbers seem to be slowly growing all is good.
Two speeds... flat out and stop

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”