N S W MUSHTER 2013

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
Pygmy

Re: N S W MUSHTER 2013

Post by Pygmy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 pm

well said boys, I say boys cause we are all still boys at heart, not sure yet weather iam bringing ute with sand drag bike on it and road bike on trailer or just riding bike up there,will depend on weather jsalt comes or I have to bring some bike stuff back from steves and if donal& anne let me have that bed again either way I will be there you only have so much time in this life and I wont be wasting it making out I am a bike rider and coming up with excuses every year .steve do me a favour and ask donal & anne if I can use that bed again, give me a ring when it suits you. cheers pygmy
Two speeds... flat out and stop

xsive

Post by xsive » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 am

ahhh my legendary friend donal is under the opinion that although you have attained the the status of legend you have not reached the age required to be catered for in respect of a nice warm comfy bed within the Bellford Ritz .but after careful consideration of of the fact that you will travel 1000 miles to be part of the band once again a reserve sticker has been placed on the door way to the said accomadation :)
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Oh Oh Setve.
Do I detect a case of Foot in Mouth disease there Pygmy ?
It's not about the Bling /:~)>
Well maybe a bit !

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 am

phill try to speak English or at least some thing we can understand, have no idea what your last statement ment, maybe I am getting to old.

lowie

Post by lowie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm

<a href="http://s833.photobucket I'm hoping there is a photo so I can say ,were they like these Tex ? As you can see my Triumph has changed back into what it was , I just got the bug to make it more original . As for the distance from SA .I went to Angaston for a Cruiser customising rally in march and rode back to Kurri Kurri in one day , well 16 hrs , it was 1864 kms including me getting lost and doing a 350 km detour , so a 2 day trip with the right directions is no big deal , and no Steve ,before you ask I wasn't on the Triumph , it was Harley power all the way , see ya Lowie . PS I'll be at the mushter .

lowie

Post by lowie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Looks like I've forgotten how to post photos again , damn it .

Tex

Post by Tex » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Look forward to seeing you there. Lowie!
_______
Tex
Tex
(Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional)

lowie

Post by lowie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 pm

good stuff Lowie, be good to catch up at mushter and have a couple of scotchs with ya. so far we have, pygmy, steve, phil, tex , Andrew nsw, neale, cromag, nigel ,donal, Lowie,and a few maybe's at this point. feel free to update the list if you are coming.

Tex

Post by Tex » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:23 am

Yeah! That's the one, Lowie! A few relics from the past there! ..... Like you & me?? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otgRpIKbPk0 (FULL SCREEN!)
_________
Tex
Tex

lowie

Post by lowie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 am

Tex , that was great and doesn't Bob Seger go well with the pictures , it really was a different era and I miss the way it was back then , I am not a fan of progress .

Tex

Post by Tex » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:00 am

lowie wrote:Tex , that was great and doesn't Bob Seger go well with the pictures , it really was a different era and I miss the way it was back then , I am not a fan of progress .
Yeah Mate! As they say .... "Ya had to be there!!" And Acca Dacca even better!!! :D :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a24rs5-Roo0
_______
Tex
Tex

xsive

Post by xsive » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 am

ok guys to save our hosts any dramas we have decided that wife and i will bring along the kitchen truck and we can all chip in and have a go with our tucker when numbers are confirmed closer to the mushter i will gather the quantaties of said food stuffs and bring them along. also hopfully i will have the new skewer bbq s opporational and bring a couple of units along for a cook up and appraisal last year was good with us all getting in and having a go and no body was burdened with doing it all .any objections to this feel free to comment .allthough it will be met with deaf ears :) ahh wonderful living in a demorcratic society isnt it :roll: as before we will split the cost price of the goods between us.
so far i make it
donnal and anne
tex
pygmy
lowie
nigel and kerry
myself -leanne and kids(again)
cromag
phil
andrew and judy
chris
neal
pete ?
harry?
a couple from mexico?
Cheers
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 am

Sounds like a great plan Steve,
You could probably add
Jim Perry (Li'll johnny's balast)
Gary Bianco (Li'll Johnny's major donor Uncle)

As suggested some time ago I went ahead and made up a Facebook Event for the Mushter.
https://www.facebook.com/events/211963582289099/
Doesn't give away the address or much else but it is a way people can register if they are coming or not etc.
I don't expect it will lead to anything much but worth a try to see how it goes.
So far not a single non invited person seems to have stumbled on it.
I set it up under the MAATES page (because you have to set it up under someone and CA doesn't have a Facebook page that I know of)
But that doesn't mean it's a MAATES event (Donal) just that it had to be set up under someone.

CYAS all there wit der Bells On !
It's not about the Bling /:~)>
Well maybe a bit !

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 pm

good job steve & phill the numbers are slowly growing.

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”