N S W MUSHTER 2013

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
xsive

N S W MUSHTER 2013

Post by xsive » Sat May 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Ok spoke to our hosts who are more than willing to put up with us again for another week end of old teenagers . the nsw long week end in October has been set for the event so you have 5 months to prepare im not exactly sure of the date as that would mean looking at a calender :roll: any way donald and annes commitment to there mushing dogs will be over by then and the weather should be nice so nobody will short out on the trip . details will be posted soon and expressions of interest should be posted in this forum ,if you have no intention of comming to this please dont comment as it only makes it a problem for catering etc . for those that dont know where we hold this it is at Bellford in the hunter valley a few ks from Branxton around 50 ks from Newcastle so not to far for Sydney guys the property is a manicured and bush block of 100+ acres with 9+ ks of tracks and no nearby neighbours.All are welcome including ladies /tin lids/and others that visit this site interested in choppers and what we do . for those that can;t post on the site you can contact me on 0249320156 other contact numbers will be posted when i speak to the owners of them. Cheers steve
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Tex

Re: N S W MUSHTER 2013

Post by Tex » Sat May 11, 2013 1:15 pm

First cab off the rank .......... ME!! :D :D

Wouldn't miss it, even if I had to fly to Newcastle and get someone to pick me up!

But the old bones are still hangin' in and the only decision to be made is which bike to ride. :?

Book the bed, Donnie. Legends are gathering again. (Pygmy??)

_______
Tex
Tex
(Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional)

neale

Post by neale » Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey, if the guys are prepared to put up with me again I'm in, hopefully without the add-on issues this time ;^)

Neale
Neale
'85 XV1000 with some mods, getting there
'86 XT600Z, going under the knife ASAP

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Tue May 14, 2013 10:40 am

legend 1 to legend 2 you know I will be there ol mate, I wont be able to ride my( computer) up there not enough horse power. I will get some flyers made up for the bad penny run (ie) date and location so everyone has a heads up on the venue. not having a go at any one in particular , but I have been with choppers aust, for 7 years and have only met about 15 to 20 members pretty sad state of affairs for a club that has so many members. o,well at least the regulars will be there. come on guys make an effort even if you come by car, you might actually like it. steve this might work in with bringing the bikes up at the same time, some thing to think about , give me a ring with any ideas. cheers pygmy go nsw blues.
Two speeds... flat out and stop

ol_750

Post by ol_750 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:50 am

Tex wrote:First cab off the rank .......... ME!! :D :D

Wouldn't miss it, even if I had to fly to Newcastle and get someone to pick me up!

But the old bones are still hangin' in and the only decision to be made is which bike to ride. :?

Book the bed, Donnie. Legends are gathering again. (Pygmy??)

_______
Tex
I go past the airport so I can pick you up.
Ride Hard Live Free
Twisties seperate the men from the boys
FarRider 413 "IT'S JUST A ROAD"
2 x XJ750RL , 4 x XJ900 , XS650 , XV1000 TR1,VN1500 Classic.

fluffer

Post by fluffer » Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 am

To anybody who hasn't done the Mushter,

You will meet an outstanding group of individuals and be extremely well looked after by your hosts whilst being fed equal measures of laughter, food, bs and mateship...

Memorable moments in life are made memorable not by the moments but by the people ya share em with...And THATS a true story. :wink:
"better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Too Bloody Right Fluffer. See ya there lads.
Does not work or play well with others
Loud pipes save lives
"These are not the Droids you're looking for"

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Wed May 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Oh KAAAAYY then,
Be there Bells and All. That would be the 5th to 7th October 2013 Yes ?
Just sold the Yammie and the BM so will be along with New Bike (Surprise) !
Oh and Li'll Johnny of course in fine running fettle. :shock:
Last edited by XSChop on Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Addition of date
It's not about the Bling /:~)>
Well maybe a bit !

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Wed May 15, 2013 10:28 pm

can some one confirm the dates as I do not have a nsw calender. wouldn't it be great if we could set up a sand drag track at donnys ,but cost is to much , just wishfull thinking. sounds like a plan is coming together, will be good to see the real bike riders again.

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Wed May 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Pygmy wrote:can some one confirm the dates as I do not have a nsw calender. wouldn't it be great if we could set up a sand drag track at donnys ,but cost is to much , just wishfull thinking. sounds like a plan is coming together, will be good to see the real bike riders again.
I'll make the track if you brings yer bike ?
Well maybe a bit !

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Thu May 16, 2013 11:38 pm

phil ol boy you better verify that with donnal & anne , and the track cant be made of the rocky gravel that is there as it will destroy the paddle tyre in no time at all. you need sand or some thing soft. needs to be about 2 to 4 hundred metres long . (good luck )

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Tue May 21, 2013 10:22 am

well all you sth aust, riders her is your one and only offer to ride up to the nsw wales mushter with me, its time some one rattled your thought process in relation to going for a ride or staying home. I have read profs page, and it reads exactly the same as the year before and nothing has changed, lot of talkers not many riders, I agree with steve & my Victorian counter part why build them if you are not going to ride them anywhere. same old same old , another 12 mths has passed by and still no one wants to commit to a ride to nsw. so if any one is brave enough to commit to a ride in oct, let me know. I am keeping my tongue in check, being as you are not aloud to say what you really feel on this site for fear of offending the ones that don't ride. so don't waste your time telling me I am wrong in what I have said, surprise me by committing to a ride. no malice intended, just the thoughts of some one that enjoys riding and enjoying good company. cheers pygmy.

Neo Dutch

Post by Neo Dutch » Tue May 21, 2013 10:40 am

If getting more folk to attend why not start a Farcebook page and send out invites to anyone that has a bike. Sydney Cafe Racers have a lot of followers to start with.
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

jsalt

Post by jsalt » Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Pygmy , why haven't i seen ya on any local rides?
I hear voices and they have some good ideas!

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Tue May 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Neo Dutch wrote:If getting more folk to attend why not start a Farcebook page and send out invites to anyone that has a bike. Sydney Cafe Racers have a lot of followers to start with.
Good idea Mr Dutch,
I'll LIKE it but only 2 of my 170 or so "Friends" on Facebook actually ride bikes !
most of them are Family and Family/community ring ins.
Because I can't Categorise Facebook and control who sees what I write most of what I would want to write to one group (bikes) I would not want to be seen and commented on by the rest.
And on top of that only maybe 10% of the people I associate with on bikes use Facebook.
But why not !
Well possibly because it's up to the owner of this site to set up the page.

Alternatively I could issue an invitation from the MAATES Facebook site !
now that's an idea ! Want me to ?
Well maybe a bit !

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”