Macclesfield Classic Bike show and swap meet, Nov 5th

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Macclesfield Classic Bike show and swap meet, Nov 5th

Post by Prof » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Macclesfield Classic Bike show and swap meet, Nov 5th 10am -4pm. Thought I'd go to this one. A few choppers to join in would be cool.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Hottentot61
Interests: Obviously I am interested in bikes. At the moment I am building a bobber style 1972 tr6r triumph. I have been into choppers and bikes from the time I could straddle one. I am also into doing leatherwork and have had shops over the years. These days I work from home as I am semi retired and waiting for a new set of lungs.

Re: Macclesfield Classic Bike show and swap meet, Nov 5th

Post by Hottentot61 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:55 pm

Hopefully the bike will be up and running so would be able to join you for the run Andrew. Will keep in touch with you. Cheers Col.

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Glad to hear it, probably go for a bit of a cruise as well once we've checked out the show...
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Hottentot61
Interests: Obviously I am interested in bikes. At the moment I am building a bobber style 1972 tr6r triumph. I have been into choppers and bikes from the time I could straddle one. I am also into doing leatherwork and have had shops over the years. These days I work from home as I am semi retired and waiting for a new set of lungs.

Post by Hottentot61 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Sounds like a good plan. Will start saving some bickies. Looking forward to catching up with you. Cheers

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”