Forum Upgrade...

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

Bacca

Re: Forum Upgrade...

Post by Bacca » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 am

Got more heading than we need now, number could be halved!

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Forums (as is CA and CA website) are primarilly aimed at providing information, so we need the categories we have to make info relatively easy to find. Try finding a post about setting up a chopper you remember from 4 years ago. It is hared enough now let alone having the info compressed into half the number of forums.

New posts are immediately obvious each time you log in so you con't have to go searching for new posts anyway.

I had hoped for some volunteers who could regularly go through designated forums and add new topics to an index thread, but although a number of offered nothing has been done yet... anyone out there willing to take on a forum and do up an alphabetical index?

If this was done at least over the major forums, it would save a lot of repetition for new members.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Post by Prof » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Thanks again Michael for your work, can you do a click on link back to website home page please?
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Thanks again Michael for your work, can you do a click on link back to website home page please
+1
Youngblood

Bacca

Post by Bacca » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:28 am

Prof wrote:Thanks again Michael for your work, can you do a click on link back to website home page please?
+2

Bacca

Post by Bacca » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 am

Didn't we pay the power bill, forum seemed to be off line for about 3 days?

Prof

Post by Prof » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 am

The Sydney hosting company had a major problem see answer here...

http://www.choppersaustralia.com/forum/ ... 113#p44113
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

dg6oo2

Post by dg6oo2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 am

Lucky the forums back up i was starting to get withdrawals.
friends welcome family by appiontment only.

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Fell off the planet for a bit Lads....nice to see you again.
Does not work or play well with others
Loud pipes save lives
"These are not the Droids you're looking for"

Hottentot61
Interests: Obviously I am interested in bikes. At the moment I am building a bobber style 1972 tr6r triumph. I have been into choppers and bikes from the time I could straddle one. I am also into doing leatherwork and have had shops over the years. These days I work from home as I am semi retired and waiting for a new set of lungs.

Post by Hottentot61 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi one and all,I thought I would introduce myself to everyone, I'm Hottentot61 (Col to my friends) and i am a newbie-only registered on 23/4 (late last night). I have been riding since i grew out of three corner pants and at the moment am building or should I say finishing a 72 triumph bobber i aquired recently. When I become more tech savvy (hopefully ) I will try and post some pics as the project goes on. I am looking forward to becoming a financial member and perhaps riding with like minded people. Thanks for letting an old fella dribble on. Hope to see you in the wind sometime. Cheers.

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”