'To the point' advice on what fits what, parts interchangeability and simple solutions to common problems...
This forum applies to Hondas.
Keep your post brief. You may include 2-3 clear cropped photos (max 600 pixels wide)...
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 6016
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Coils from 1981 DOHC Honda has removable high tension leads and is suitable for CB's
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:16 am
- Location: Adelaide, Australia...
You can also use Honda Goldwing coils on your Honda Four, they also contain removable ignition leads, anything can be used really.. just make sure the coils that you replace your stock ones with are rated with the same Ohms. Removable leads are the way to go