Chops'nBobbers...

Club news and general news of interest to chopper owners and riders...

Moderator: Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Chops'nBobbers...

Post by Prof » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:37 am

Jan-April issue finally ready for printers. Now just have to get memberships sorted out and members will soon have one of these elusive items!

I have talked to a number of members re having just one membership renewal date and the general concensus has been to make it September each year... to avoid various festival rushes and financial dates.

In this CnB issue I will have an update of outstanding membership fees. A lot of guys have been asking over the last 6 months when their membership is due... and I apologise for the big delay... As mentioned, member coordinator had lots of dramas and had to pull out and I have been flat out keeping things going and not yet been able to get to the big plastic bag he left me.

Hopefully this year can see some better service.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Bearcx

Re: Chops'nBobbers...

Post by Bearcx » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:17 pm

You put in a lot of effort and hours Andrew, it is appreciated by all, I'm sure.

Thanks in advance.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Prof

Post by Prof » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:18 am

Just finishing Members News which comes with C'nB. Want to get it to printers on Monday. Let me know in the next couple of days of any planned rides and events (dates meeting place and times etc) in your state please.

I have listed the next Mushter as October long weekend in Hunter Valley with Nigel as contact. Anything else to add at this stage?
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Post by Prof » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 am

CNB printed and being picked up today. Now have to get data base updated, labels printed, member fee updated for each person inserted and everything packaged for post.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Post by Prof » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:40 pm

CNB in mail tomorrow.

Has taken hours to get memberships up to date and I hope I haven't made too many mistakes. A green slip inserted is my calculation of what each person's membership is up to. Check on your member cards and add two free years membership and compare it to what I have been able to work out.

Some haven't paid membership for quite a while, but I have sent out this CNB as I don't want to make assumptions about who is keeping up membership and who isn't. We have also received half a dozen membership payments by internet transfer but not been able to figure out who they are for. If you are one of these, give me a call with when you paid your money in.

Give me a call if you have any queries.

Membership is now due on the same date (Sept 1) for all members.

I'm sure glad I won't have to do this again!

I'm seriously considering paying the lady who does our business bookkeeping to do memberships. I guess it would amount to up to $300 or $400pa would at least ensure everything is kept up to date. I will be asking members to give me their feedback.

Have gotten 8 pages of next CNB done so far and aim to have two more issues out this year... will have to see how all Paul's medical and legal stuff goes, but should be less this year.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Bearcx

Post by Bearcx » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Thanks mate, got CnB in the mail today. Good read, as usual.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Return to “Latest info...”