Restored 42WLA...

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Restored 42WLA...

Post by Prof » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:05 am

Tex unearthed this pic of his restored 42WLA that took out Top Bike at the Dragoons Drag & Custom Show Townsville, bike show in 1979...

Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules [ Richmond Tigers ]..tattoos

Nice!

Post by Skip » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:11 pm

Ya' certainly been around Tex..what happened to the Walla? Was in T'ville myself in the early 70's [1 R.A.R. ] There certainly copping some rain up there?
Catch 'ya Skip
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em

Tex

Post by Tex » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:30 am

Usually story Skip. Too many bikes at one time ..... needed to buy a house .... something had to go. But hung onto the Triumph Bonneville, Amen Saviour 750/4 & BSA Golden Flash!! I was there from 1974 - 1980. Remember Goodies M/Cycle Wreckers?? I was a partner in that! Always wondered who the good lookin' bloke in that pic was!!!! Good Chopper Show that,eh?

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”