Show Me Your Wheels

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Bacca

Show Me Your Wheels

Post by Bacca » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:28 pm

Got local paper yesterday when we went to town in the arvo and there was a pic of a rod and a bike with artical saying local rotary groups had got together for "Show Me Your Wheels" on Saturday.
Bikes was only got going that morning & I can only get 2nd gear at moment but what the hec, throw her on the trailer in the morning and take the family.
It was on the footy oval at Serpentine about 1/2 hour up the road, parked car under trees across the road and unloaded chopper. Fired it up and rode it in, bikes were at other end goal posts so rode past rods etc and it felt soooo cool. A friend with a XW GT also turned up.
The bikes were mainly H-D's or copys & a couple of vintage so mine was the only chopper there.
Had some info on clipboard about Choppers Australia on seat behind bike which was read many times.
This pic was taken early before a lot of the bikes turned up
Trumpy had westcost choppers on tank but stock forks?

pommychopper
Site Admin

Post by pommychopper » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:44 pm

Triumph is different but why advertise WCC????
Did they build it?? And even if they did, why have that on your tank???

I thought it was just the pommy weekend warriors on their bling harleys that did crap like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bizarre.

Nice pics anyway.

Cheers.

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:59 pm

Great stuff Bacca and good on you for putting in some C/A info.

I can send you copies of C/A literature any time and that goes for all members...

I'm setting up a display at Birdwood swap meet tomorrow. Leave at 6am so gotto getto beddo quick...!
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”