Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:27 am
- Location: Brisbane
wow, really cool machine man
750/4 choppers Rock
- Posts: 2563
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:58 am
- Location: NSW
Totally FAT!. great stance, etc....i want one
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5920
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Heres a nice 750 Lowrider sent in by Garth. He has promised us lots of pics of other bikes he's built so keep watching this post. Very neat rear shocker mountings.
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:42 pm
- Location: Gawler
that is tooo cool
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 8:54 pm
- Location: adelaide
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:16 am
- Location: Adelaide, Australia...
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:30 pm
- Location: over here
just catching up on all the old posts...........
This one is a favourite so far
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:03 pm
- Location: Laidley Heights
- Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules [ Richmond Tigers ]..tattoos
- Location: Laidley Heights Old 4341
It is good hey.
Catch 'ya SKIP
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em