Bear Rock Rodders Mannum Run. with pics..

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Bear Rock Rodders Mannum Run. with pics..

Post by Prof » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:26 pm

On Saturday, three bikes... set off from South of Adelaide to the Bear Rock Hot Rodders Show at Mannum (See Reports)...

They had agreed to meet Jeff on Cross Road...

Where the heck is Jeff supposed to be meeting us? AJ's gone off to look...

No wonder we missed him. Thought it was the Red (or was it blue) Baron!

Petrol stop. Loaded for an overnighter...

Tried to get some closeups, but they all hid, so an overall shot of meeting Murray Bridge/Mannum contingent at Monato...

The first few went past too quickly to get the camera ready...

Just for those who've seen photos from Murrray Bridge run... note improved footwear...!

Quite a lineup in front of our "luxury pavillion"... Jethro & AJ discussing Paul's CB500...

While Rilda organised the literature, Lorraine got down to signing up new members... That's Rodney, welcome mate...

Jethro's Honda (he's in white T shirt) has quite a rake. AJ along side and Jeff looking on from left...

Trikes sure have their uses... like towing camper vans (& using when my legs are too weak to hold up my Harley anymore)...! Cathy, the owner and Rilda...

Lines of a 40's Bobber...

Henry in front of Andrew's Shovel...

Thought the head gasket was on the way out...and it was! Might be walking home tonight! Russ, Rodney and Henry...

Gee I like fast bikes... Can I have this one? Lorraine on Rodney's bike...

Katie & Martin heading off home on their cruisers... They missed the rain... AJ Jeff & Jethro a short while later were not so fortunate...

No animals were injured or ill treated in this photo presentation...
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”