Search found 96 matches
- Tue May 16, 2006 7:39 pm
- Forum: Fits'n Bits; Honda...
- Topic: CB 750 to CB450 Triple Tree, change over problems, HELP!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9735
After reading these posts.... http://www.choppersaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=264 http://www.choppersaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262 I thought i'd try to do the CB450 Triple tree swap on my CB750 Chop, the CB450 trees are a bit cleaner looking and have the bolt in risers which are mou...
- Wed May 03, 2006 8:06 pm
- Forum: Your Chopper Project... with photos...
- Topic: Honda Chopper Rolling Chassis, We can now make a start!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6093
Well we have finally got our start... A Honda cb750 Chopper rolling frame. Picked her up for $400 as ya see her, also got front and rear brake calipers (we plan to run a rear disc) and braided oil lines and front headlight etc. We like the coffin tank and santee oil tank, oil tank needs a good blast...
- Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:30 pm
- Forum: mini chopper chat and pics
- Topic: Mini Bike!! not Chopper, But Cool.. JCC Custom
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6195
I know this isnt a Mini Chopper but the running gear is the same, just a detailed look into these popular new bikes. This particular Bike is owned by my mate Brad, a regular Customer to JCC, Brad and his family have been heavily into riding Bmx, Trials and down hill mountain biking since he was 3yea...